Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Karma and what If's


The young lady who was my supposed friend, who screwed me over when I had moved out of my place and then told me an hour before coming over that she let her sisters best friends cousin move in after know I had vacated my place and had no other place to go had a slight tragedy last week. Karma can be very crappy at times, I feel bad for her but most of all to the family who lost a son. Usually I was the designated driver when we all went out and at 230am on the sixth of september they were going back to thier place when there little party van broke down, so the guy got out the car to try and fix the car when a driver struck him on I-5, i had met this guy before and he was cool and i know she had a thing for him, she had to hold him in her arms as he died bleeding to death. I often wonder had she not screwed me over, had it altered just 5 seconds from every event within the next few days had they not been at the wrong spot at the wrong time would he be alive still? What if I was that one who got out the car to see what was wrong with the car, would i still be alive? I guess everything happens for a reason and that being screwed over, might have just been God saying I am protecting you! My heart still goes out to him and his family and even though she screwed me over I still feel bad for her and hope that these events end up changing how she treats people and make he stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment