Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random writings in choas times

Seattle, what do you say, everything I thought and dreamt it would be is not. I have come to realize that you always have an idea of what a place will be like. I cant say my experiences have been bad or good, just a little odd. I moved here and live in tukwila for a few weeks and that was ghetto, then i moved into madrona and loved it but way to family oriented which would be great if i had kids and was married, and currently I am living on Greek Row in a co-ed frat type house, I find it very intersting living with younger students, 3 guys including me and 6 gals, one guy is mellow, and the other is intimidated by me, anytime a gal from the house comes to sit next to me and talk, he runs over and trys to put his arms around her and pretends its just a friend thing, so one night I am emabarrassed him in front of the all tha gals of the house and he decided he would threaten me, lol well he learned real quick i am much stronger and alot more aggressive than he is. he has been treading careful around me lately.

So a friend of mine from work went to beerfest...all i am going to say is that my new drunk name is brandon...walking into parties and houses of people you dont know are awesome, but this is a once in a awhile time of thing for me.

I have more to write about but I will leave with this one qoute: Seattle people like to think they are nice, but in reality they are not. But I do have some great friends up here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment