Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DragonBoat Racing and pathetic men


I am excited to start my new adventure I am doing something called the Dragon Boat race here in seattle, practice starts this friday and the race is next month. http://www.seattledragonboat.com/ I am back to running again and working out, injuries just keep piling up..ok so i am lying, i have just been lazy this month. :)

On other news I have been in lots of debate as to wether I will stay in seattle or leave, I love what this place offers, but I am tired of fake people. I live in a frat house pretty much, Co-ed and i love it, except the other guy named steve in the house, he has pretty much been acting like i am a threat and he is trying to practically screw every gal in the house, the funny thing is that i am smart enought to not screw my roommates, yeah some are hot, but once i cross that line i can never bring a date in the house. So there was one night where steve, hillary and i were on the couch relaxing and he was trying to get all over her and leaned over and said out loud to me hey "what was that girl you spent the night with last night" at this point I made him look stupied. This little ankle biter kept taking little cheap shots at me so one night I came home after a few drinks, and called him out when he was cuddling with a different gal of the house, he got pissed and got up and wanted to fight me, I made him lose his temper in front of the all the gals of the house, it was priceless. After I stood up and said I dont think you want to fight me, thats not a smart move, since then he has been on edge around me......lol Now I can be sitting on the couch with one of the gals of the house and he trys to squeeze between me and the other person and cuddle with whoever is next to me, very insecure in my opinion but oh well, i am use to men being intimidated by me. In my personal opinion seattle men are pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment