Monday, August 31, 2009

Cherishing and what matters!


Without reason, without rhyme the inner me is slightly changing. I am learning that alot of people in washington, or shall i say alot of people i run into don't really cherish a true friendship. I guess down south our priorities are not about self gain, but about networking with friends and family. I see so many unhappy older folks here and it makes me sad. Everyone has their own little social circles and many are afraid to step out of thier circle or let others in. This week I was suppose to move in with a friend and i had everything packed up and ready to move in after work, but just before i got off she called and said that her sisters best friends cousin needed a place and that i could not move in, i had already given my vacate notice and moved my stuff out and had no place to live anymore, and now she wont even talk to me. I have never been so screwed over until i moved here. I cant wait till i finish up my schooling then leave back to a land where people are real, people cherish friendships and most of all people are not afraid to speak up. Dont get me wrong, i love the beauty up here, but i guess you cant have everything in just one place. But there is one person i must say puts a smile on face everyday, well almost everyday..she is a Nadal obessed women..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment