Monday, August 17, 2009

Movies, scars, and the RUSH




This week i got alot of movie time, I must say that "The time travelers wife" is a awesome movie, you can feel everything the cast feels in the movie!! I also watched a christian relationship movie called "Fire Proof", kinda hit home a little bit, i wish i knew of the movie back then when things could have made a difference. There is a seen that show much truth, this guy glues the salt shaker and pepper shaker together, both are different, but yet you always seem them together. The other guy was about to take them apart, but before he did the guy warned him that if you try and seperate them you will break one of them or break both of them. Someone close to me the other day said they I have been broken and scar'd, I wish I could turn the clock back and and remove the scars.

I climbed up McClellan Butte yesterday and it was an amazing view and adventure. The last hundred and fifty feet up was a little scary, i wont lie, but after a bit, i was like hey i dont want to come all this way up not to ever see the top, the rush was amazing and in the end i was like hey if i drop, at least i know i lived a great life and went doing something i love doing!! I guess thats the way i look at life, why go all the way and stop short of the sweetness! :)

On other news, i am contemplating if i should do the seattle marathon, plagued by injuries all year, but still going strong, i am on 3 soccer teams during the week, with a possible 4th team. I am dying for the snow season to come back so i can get some series snowboard time in. OH OH OH My nfl team DETRIOT LIONS won thier first preseason game...watch out seattle, the Lions come to town in novemeber and we will pounce all over the seahawks!!

If anyone is interested in joining a hike, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I want to see The Time Traveler's Wife!!! :) Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete