Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bitterness


They always say that you should live in L.A. but leave before it makes you hard, that you should live in san francisco but leave before it makes you soft. I think the new L.A. is seattle. I know I have been trying to find that special someone since I have gotten here and I have had some of the worse things happens to in the dating aspect of my adventure here. I didnt realize just how bitter the past 3 months here in seattle have made me towards seattle women in general. The only ones that have been somewhat stable are the ones who are my friends. I learned that if someone does not show up or call like they are suppose to, not to take it personal, but that its just the way of life is around here. From seeing my behavor the past week i have realzed that I need to find some meduim area to deal with the ladies of seattle. ( not saying that seattle woman are not having a hard time either). Just today I was walking downtown to catch a movie and saw this gal and was like wow she is pretty and not a second later, I had it made up in my mind that she was a seattle gal and I not going to even give her the time of day. A great friend told me what this one guy did when he asked this gal to dance with him and she was very rude to him ...he then turned to her and said "What the Fuck are you so picky, I wasnt"! I about died cause that was sweet and mean all at the same time. On light of that, leading up to the events of my bitterness, there was this gal on my soccer team that showed some interest in me and we all ended up going to get a bite to eat and a drink, everything was going good, so I gave her my number and I did not ask for hers, and She was like, Arent you going to ask for mine..I was like wow, so she is into me....lol so i text her the next and then two days later I just text her to see what she was up to and about two mins later she sent a reply back to me, although she sent the wrong text to me...she sent this "Steven just texted me again!!! WTF!!!!! At this point I called her on it and told her I was deleting her number and not worry about it anymore if that is how she feels about me..sorry for bothering you". She then replied back and said Oh no dont be sorry, its my fault! and that she was quiting soccer after tonights game....(well I played soccer tonight so i am interested to see her actions tonight" So if anyone has advice on how to deal with the crazy women I am running into, I am all ears!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...i remember in HS a guy telling me that before he got to know me, thought I was a brat because I was "so quiet"...I thought that was funny because I was really shy, not a brat! So for me when i don't go out of my way to talk to someone, they think it's because i'm stuck up...but that's not so...but i guess with the girls you are meeting they are openly being rude...so i guess what i just told you doesn't help you at all! ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete