Monday, February 2, 2009

The fire begins to wither

I sit here tonight in a slight sadness and broken heart. Does no woman want a good man who is goal oriented around here. I am getting ready to spend my 28th valentines days single, i think this valentines day is going to make or break a huge part of me. I was such a nice guy for so long and everyone liked me, but no one wanted to date me, they wanted that guy who treated them like shit. Then i started to become a azz towards women then they were all like, i dont like the new steve, i want the old steve back. i have tried every dating site, including graigslist, and yet, not one lonily soul in seattle would even do dinner with me. I think I have every reason to be angry, hurt, sad, depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had i not met some great freinds here i think i would have lost the edge. I even had one friend who found out i was straight and she completly stopped talking to me cause i she thought i was gay..lol but little did she realize that what she was looking for could have been staring her right in her face, someone who would push her to her limits, make her want to better herself, someone who would not only push her, but be there by her side every step of the way. I have said it before i am that guy who changes the toilet paper roll when its empty. OH and this is funny, this gal who i was talking to secretly without anyone knowing had stopped contacting me and blew me off, just text me saying that she was trying her EX out again, WOW yeah let him use and abuse babe, you just lost me, i am very ANGRY at this moment, and some of the thoughts that cross my mind are really crazy. What if i was born complete white, or complete black, or complete indian, whould i have this problem? p.s. you cant be born gay...lmfao...that aint my cup of tea..lol So for here on out I will never persue another woman, she will have to pesue me, cause i am too good to be persuing a woman anymore. P.s I am still a nice guy, just angry!!

2 comments:

  1. This lady obviously doesn't know what she is missing. A guy who changes the empty roll of toilet paper is gold in my book! My bro is 29 and still single, and he is at the top of my list of great guys who would make any woman incredibly happy.... I heard a great quote once:
    “Men are like apples on trees, the best ones are on the top of the tree. The women don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but easy. So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right woman to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top becuase they value quality.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang :( I'm sorry. I can relate...this kind of thing happens to girls too! Blah. It's no fun. I can only imagine how hard being in an new city must be!! Meeting new, quality ppl that you'd want to spend time with...takes time! Ah, the joys of dating ;-/ ;) p.s. i don't think the race thing matters...i personally like the mix :) Good luck and keep bein you!!

    ReplyDelete