Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So far so good


I woke this morning rolled out of bed took a nice hot shower and headed to Richmond beach to run, its my first time running outside since my injury and all was well..until I got there and the beach was closed due to construction, kinda bummed i decided to take some friends advice and went to green lake to run, wow, i actually like that place, for the first time in a few weeks I was not bitter towards seattle women, i actually felt as though i was eye candy..lol thats kinda a good feeling after all the bad luck I have had with the gals here. Jane Doe thanks for the comment, You asked why am I single...lol I sit there and ask myself that question alot, i just dont think the women I run into are ready for a man like me yet, I dont like games and i got my stuff together, the ladies that I have seen around here, not all of them but alot of them chose a bunch losers or are to blind to see a good thing staring them right in the face. Not to be to cocky, but I do know that I will make some lady very happy one day!! I gave this gal who works at my gym my number the other day and she was an average gal and all i did was invite her to come hang out with some friends of mine cause she wants to karaoke and she stood me up, not even a call to say she wont make it, so I saw her yesterday and I was like oh man you missed you, and you didnt even call me..OUCH...she was speechless and couldnt even look me in the eye, ..lol now she has to see me every other day...cause i aint going nowhere..lol p.s. why do peoples Wives like me so much??? I never undstood why, but i attract married women, not a good thing for me..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment