Sunday, February 22, 2009

To the ends of the Earth


I sit here now and I wonder what my purpose is here in Seattle, I had a calling to come here and I dont know why. I was in a very dark hole the prior months to arriving in the gloomy yet colorful city. I don't understand the women here and most of all I don't get why everyone is so passive aggressive. I did end up going to a church here called city church and I must say I had alot of fun and its like everyone just welcomed me in as though I had been there for some time. I was asked the other day while walking with this gal I am interested in and she asked me, Could I see myself moving back to the east coast or ever leaving seattle....I thought for a second, and I was like you know I am a free guy and I am open to living anywhere, I would follow the gal that I am with to the ends of the earth if thats what her dreams are, I would move to europe, i would move to south africa, I would move to antartica for her. I am a simple guy and only want the simple things in life, although i do have a expensive lifestyle, but I dont flaunt it, i share it whenever I can, cause the way I see it is I could die tonight, but at least put a smile on someones face and I lived a great life!
Well I dont know who you are or where I will meet you or maybe I have met you, but I cant wait to spend a lifetime with you!

1 comment: