Sunday, January 4, 2009

Complete Freedom


Yesterday for the first time in two year I went snowboarding. Due to life changing events I missed last season. I went with a friend from work and we took off at 6am to catch a shuttle just 40 miles outside stevens pass. I didnt have any boarding pants so i ended up wearing hot chilli spandex under some jeans and it worked out very well. I have never hit fresh powder before so it was quiet an experience. The first few runs on the powder I whipped out a few times and had to dig myself out, within a few runs I was already hitting the jumps and let me tell jumps on powder is just so awesome, i felt so free and .....yeah free...lol There was a funny moment though, I was coming down pretty fast and i notce this group of 3 girls sitting down so i slowed down so i would not hit them and as i approached a little closer one of them look at me (they were cute) and i looked back with comlete innocense and I must have just lost track of my board and i face planted right between them and they giggled and said Well hello....its nice to meet you...lol So at this oint I am sure i turned a little red but I kept it together and said hi and talked for a second and got back up and continued on my journey. That eveningas i entered the bus to head back people were like man your hardcorp for wearing just jeans...and i laughed...well i didnt laugh very long cause i realized that now that i was not snowboarding anymore i was starting to get cold and my jeans became drenched, so my buddy was like just take your pants off and wear your spandex, i was like no dude i will look funny and wierd. Well after shivering my butt off, i finally broke down and took off my jeans and wore just the spandex ...lmao So here i was snow boots, spandex pants, 2 fleeces, a beanie, and ear warmer fleece on....let me tell you all the girls where checking my butt out....and the guys would look at me then quickly look away...it was priceless.....lol Well today I am here at the house relaxing and i might go for a walk or something, i was going to go hiking but people were like the weather is suppose to be really bad...wait wait...is that the sun shining outside....hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment