Sunday, January 25, 2009

If this is true then...

They say that if you dont use it, you will lose it. Now seeing as I have been single a long long time, gosh we are approaching 2 years now, I am a afraid that if I dont use it, I will lose it....:D lol So ya i met this gal at the ski pass the other day and we hit it off really well, only to find out later that everything she told me was about her sister and when we exchanged numbers it was her sisters number, I was a little pissed when i was told to take a hint and never call again...i only called once, there was no hint, last i checked everything was pretty good, well shame on me for thinking I finally landed a seattle gal...lol I wonder if her mom is single...lol

So I think this video is a solution to my finding a gal problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PKndk7vu-E

No comments:

Post a Comment