Wednesday, January 7, 2009

hmmmmm

Ok just a few things on my mind...Firs thing first, people if you want to lose weight or get the most out f your work out, you dont eat much before excercising, a buddy at work was asking why he couldnt lose weight, he would take all this energy/calorie stuff just before, you see when you do thatt you tend to burn the calories you just ate not what you have stored up..lol Secondly.....

Ok, so there is this gal, she is 20, just had a baby in dec..she is a sweat heart and seems to know what she wants, and i wont lie i am very attracted to her and vice versa, my heart says yes, but my mind says steve, you know better than to date a gal so young..i am trying to be open minded, but i just dont want to get burned again. This is the first girl that has taken any interest in me in the past 2 years, so i am like omg, a girl likes me....sad huh, but unlike other guys, i tend to be a softie at times and girls dont like softies that have thier stuff together they like guys who are badasses and have thier thier stuff all messed up...so i need some advice, do i go for her and see what happens? and to be honest i will probably go after to her despite what anyone says...lol i do have to say i am glad its not a guy hitting on me this time, i will say i am tired of guys trying to pick me up, i am striaght and thats just how it is...i like woman, not men!!! to each thier own...:) if this dont work i am getting me a mail order bride...lol...j/k i think

1 comment:

  1. okay Steve......
    how old are you????????.............
    Then I will give an old girls advice.....

    ReplyDelete