Friday, January 2, 2009

My worst fear just came true

I was playing soccer last sunday and pulled my groin muscle and now when i walk at a certian angle there feels like a bone popping out...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Regardless i am hiking tommorrow no matter how bad it hurts, i will ice it tonight and stretch. On other news, i am glad 2008 is over, turns out i had another friend killed just days before christmas, raising the death of my friends last year to 4...my goal is to make friends and not have them pass away this year...i know i make this sound funny, but in my line of profession death is a normal thing, although i have my ups and downs and right now i cant afford to be sad, so dedicate all my friends who have been taken prematurely last year I will climb to the top of Mt. Rainer and do my famous pose for you...:) p.s. i got me some spandex pants..damn i have nice legs...lol

2 comments:

  1. ......are you in EMS........
    and how about a pic of these "nice legs"....
    In spandex of course....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that. I also have lost many friends in this war, and although I do not know how you personally feel, I imagine that it is similar to the pain I felt. My advice is to keep living life, knowing that you still have the chance to. -Jane Doe

    ReplyDelete