Friday, December 26, 2008

Gentle hands

The snow gently hitting my face as run around lake washington. I am in awe as I look accross the water and see a city perfectly covered in white. I stop to take a breath and I start to think about life and its meaning. I am realizing some of us are made to share our lives with others and some of us are here to show them how to. This christmas i spent alone again i wasnt sure wether to be sad or not, i think I was just numb. I guess watching all the couples snuggled up together kinda hit me a little hard. I think right now i am just a little hurt inside that i meet such awesome people, and the second i mention anything about being interested in them they run, i just dont get it. So I came back home after going to the movies and packed a bag and decided to stay at the renaissance hotel just to get that feeling that i was on vacation. I think this weekend i am going to look up some mountian trail and just do it, i dont know how far in i will be able to go but i know that what i will probably see with be nothing less than beautiful scenery. I saw a qoute today that made me really think......"We only learn by looking back, but can only live by going forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment