Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not going to be the other guy

For the first time I actually slept through the night, although I did not want to get up when it was time, I think its was do to pure exhaustion. Work was good, the staff and patients are already playing tricks on me so thats a good thing. I am happy to find out that my best friend missa wants to come out here to see me next month. It's weird how it seems as though everyone kinda fell apart when i left florida, I was always that guy everyone came to talk to or escape from their significant others. I never said anything but now I can, I was so sick of of hearing everyones complaints about thier boyfriends or girlfriends, why cant anyone just be happy they have someone that cares about them, not everyone has that luxury. It was at times like I was the guy who took care of the emotional side of thier relationships and theother person took care of their physical side of it..something just doesnt add up....hmmm...lol I keep hearing from all the woman that i have met here in seattle that its hard to find a good guy and that they are always competing with the gay guys for the good guys...lol (thats funny to me) Now I have met some friendly people but I am starting to wonder if there are any real good girls worth my time in seattle. p.s. my secretary at work keeps hitting on my...eewwwww.......help...lol ok, i got something off my chest again.

As for tonight, i am debating on going out and just adventuring or if i should just kick back and relax. I want to go to the gym, but I need to relax, maybe i can jump the fence of some nice hotel and jump in thier jacuzzi late tonight..that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment