Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am cold

WOW today was awesome, i tried to get people to come hang out with me today but everyone is snowed in or just lazy....so i went walked to REI from madrona and bought my first ever snow board, A K2 podium 159cm ....i am happy i finally have my own!!! On my way home i ran into a couple named nate and diane and they asked me to join them sledding down union st, so with no hesititation i joined them and got soaked and frozen but had a blast. then i preceded back to my house and ran into 3 gals and one guy sledding one block from my house (i stopped by madrona ale house before heading home) and they asked me to join them sledding...so i ran to the house dropped my new board off and joined them, it was a PBR and sledding night ....i had so much fun. once again i got lost going back home, but luckily some high schoolers walked me back to my place....i swear my direction around here sucks, i think it is cause i get so excited about all the new things here that i am not paying attention, but he i am happy. On other thought i am starting to realize that i meet alot of gals but they all want to be my friends cause i am a fun to be around, i just dont get it, if i am fun to be around why wont they date me, i guess i might be over reacting right now cause i want to be with someone right now, its kinda sad i have lowered myself to match.com....i think about it and i feel so stupied for even joining that site, but hey i am only human and want to feel like someone wants me to, that might sound soft, sentimental, but i dont care, its who i am and i will not change. It is true when they say nice guys finish last, from my insight of things its very true. You see a woman grows up dating all the idiots and guys that look good, but as a woman gets older and beauty starts to slip they start looking for that nice guy, the guy who treats them right and respects them, hench nice guys always finish last. So with that said, i am who i am, and i will not change my nice guy ways. p.s. i had a friend text me last night about her man abusing her, i think my heart just broke when i heard the news, this is the second gal that i know personally that has been abused by a man, it makes me so so angry that a man would use force to over power a woman, let me catch some man hit some woman in front of me...EEERRRRRRRRRR My advice gals is to stop dating duece bags and date the nice guy,,,wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment