Monday, December 15, 2008

Lesson Learned

I have finally broken down and decided to go out this week and buy spandex running pants, i use to crack jokes at folks for wearing such silly little things, and now look at me I will be that silly little man running in them...lol Adjusting to running in the cold is something new for me, it has always been my weakness. But I guess if i want to get better I need to get out of my comfort zone of running in the warm weather and learn to focus on my weakness. I ended up going to the gym today for a 1 hour cycle class and decided to get there a little early and work on chest and abs. After using the machine I decided I would head to the room up stairs and start streching 30 mins before class, as I walked in the gal with microphone was look OH are gonna join our abe class? I looked around and realized I was the only guy..lol So after turning a little red for a sec I was like, sure why not...well you wont hear me say this very often, but those girls kicked my butt, I looked like a crippled man in there...lol But I must say I have respect for anyone that does, I think I might actually start that class on weekly basis. Currently I am fighting the fear of getting injuried again, I have been pushing myself a little harder lately cuase of the new enviroment, i would lose my mind if i lost he very thing that lets me escape from everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment