Monday, December 15, 2008

How to step one foot at a time

The house was silent when all of a sudden I woke up in a semi panic and reached for my phone and checked the time only to realize once again it was only 258am in the morning. The other day a friend and I went for a run and talked relationships and anxiety. I did not realize that I could also be waking up from anxiety, i guess when you work in health care you tend to always try and diagnosis others and often forget to take time to look at yourself. I guess I have been telling myself that I am ok and everything is going great instead of facing it. (even as i type this i find myself trying to catch my breath and slow down)

Its been just over a month since I arrived here in seattle. Many ask me why I moved up here and and why in the dead of the winter. There are many reason why I moved up here. I wanted to break away from everything that happened in the past 22 months and just start over. I have had a strong feeling for a long time that seattle was where I was suppose to move and settle down. Since I have been here I have overcome so much. I came here with just a suitcase, guitar and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment