Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Making a path

Today was a trying day, sometimes I look at a past relationship and see it as the biggest failure in my life. And I am determined not to fail ever again. I was talking with a friend today and was like, I know i am not your usual guy, but am I really that different. The response i got was meaningful, I might be different but I have such high expectations in those I want to date that sometime they cant meet my expectations. I guess built a wall up so I couldn't get hurt again, thats so out of character for me, I am that guy that believes you have to take risk to fully live, what is life if you dont take the other path? I am not sure I will lower my standards, but I will compromise.

On other news, I went running again with the seattle run club and it was very cold, so cold that about half way in I had to slow down...now I am not one to slow down, but I am learning that being GUY and running in cold weather I need to take extra steps to protect certian areas, I think it was the wierdest feeling I ever experienced while running, lmao...I am sitting here laughing at myself for even writting this...lol Thank goodness for the club, i asked around and got some advice on how to protect the family jewels so that dont hibernate..lmao..ok I think i am red now...GOODNIGHT! LESSON LEARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment